Sirene

"Tu che sei nata dove c'è sempre il sole,
sopra uno scoglio che ci si puo' tuffare,
e quel sole ce l'hai dentro il cuore,
sole di primavera,
su quello scoglio in maggio è nato un fiore."


"You who was born where there is always the sun, on a rock that you can dive, and that sun has its heart inside you, spring sun, on that rock in May a flower was born."





Adoro questa canzone di Fabio Concato..(Fiore di maggio) senza contare che nel mese di maggio sono nata io 😊
Anche la mia insegnante di francese è nata in questo mese e per l'occasione ho pensato di farle avere un pensiero gentile, un segnalibro shaker con l'immancabile sirena che fa sempre sognare al mare...alle vacanze ...al sole. 


I love this song by Fabio Concato .. (Fiore di maggio) not to mention that in the month of May I was born 😊

Even my French teacher was born in this month and for the occasion I gave her a present, a bookmark shaker with the siren that always makes you dream at the beach ... at the holidays...in the sun.




I timbri sono della My Favourite Things - Mermazing.
Li ho timbrati su carta da acquerello e colorati con i pennarelli acquarellabili Zig Clean Color Real Brush. Li ho poi fustellati con le fustelle abbinate.

Per lo sfondo ho utilizzato un bazzil bianco, sul quale ho passato con il blending tool i distress ink. 
Per la forma del segnalibro ho scelto una fustella banner della Crealies.



The stamps are from My Favorite Things - Mermazing.

I stamped them on watercolor paper and colored them with watercolour markers Zig Clean Color Real Brush. I then punched them with the associated dies.
For the background I used a white bazzil, on which I passed the distress ink with the blending tool.
For the shape of the bookmark, I chose a banner die of the Crealies.





Alcune timbrate di pescolini sullo sfondo ed ho applicato la sirena, i pescolini e la tartaruga con del biadesivo leggermente spessorato.

Con il fuse e una bustina ho creato la shaker e, prima di sigillare ho inserito all'interno delle paillettes colorate.

Ho terminato con l'aggiunto di twuine


I made some fish stamps in the background then I applied the siren, the little fish and the turtle with slightly thickened double-sided adhesive tape.

With the fuse and a packet I created the shaker and, before sealing, I placed inside the colored sequins.





A lei è piaciuto...e a voi?

Alla prossima!


She liked it ... and you?

See you next time!


^^^^^^^^

Con questo progetto partecipo:
- all'ispirazione del mese di Scrappiamo insieme. 
- al challenge su Symon say stamp: Wednesday challenge - Bright and Cheerful
al challenge su Symon say stamp: Work It Wednesday - June 2018 - The Great Outdoors!



Commenti

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

Welcome winter.

Traveler's notebook: My dreams.

Card CAS Hearts.