Discover the city.



“Le città non sono solo scambi di merci: sono scambi di gesti, 
parole, emozioni, memorie, tempo, saperi.”

                                                                                                         Italo Calvino


Cities are not just exchanges of goods: they are exchanges of gestures, 
words, emotions, memories, time, knowledge.






Ho ritrovato un pad di carte 30x30 della collezione Cartographer della Prima Marketing. 
Forse uno dei primi che ho acquistato.  Dovendo preparare per uno swap una card maschile, ho pensato andasse bene per lo scopo.
Ma della card dello swap ne parlerò in un altro post.

I found a pad of 30x30 cards from the Cartographer collection of Prima Marketing.
Perhaps one of the first I bought. Having to prepare a male card for a swap, I thought it was fine for the purpose.
But I'll talk about the swap card in another post.





Ho utilizzato però la stessa idea per un’altra card  (a dire il vero l’idea l’avevo avuta prendendo spunto da pinterest).
Ho strappato la carta pattern e del vellum. Ho timbrato delle mongolfiere (Kesi‘art) nella parte superiore e nella parte inferiore  ho timbrato una skyline (Kaisercraft). 
Ho infine aggiunto del filo nero e la frase discover the city.
Non so voi ma io adoro le mongolfiere…





I used the same idea for another card (Actually, the idea had been inspired by pinterest).
I have torn the pattern paper and the vellum. I stamped the hot air balloons (Kesi'art) at the top and in the bottom I stamped a skyline (Kaisercraft).
I finally added some black thread and the sentiment discover the city.
I don’t know about you… but I love balloons ...


Con questo progetto partecipo  alla sfida del lunedì di Symon say stamp: “Cityscape”
With this project I participate in the Monday challenge of  Symon say stamp :  "Cityscape"


Alla prossima!!
See you!!


Commenti

  1. This is such a fabulous card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Post popolari in questo blog

Welcome winter.

Traveler's notebook: My dreams.

Card CAS Hearts.